VOLUNTEER WITH US
Participants and volunteers will be provided with full route details and are encouraged to navigate themselves around the course.
Volunteers are expected to attend a 45-minute pre-event brief covering health and safety and key event details as well as attending a short safety brief on the day. Volunteer roles will also be assigned before the day, some volunteers will be assisting the Event Mangers and Checkpoint Managers so will not have a specific assigned location. Volunteers will be rotated around the checkpoints throughout the day.
- Being friendly and approachable
- Assisting with event setup/take down
- Registration of participants
- Helping participants around the routes and acting as a point of contact
- Assist with running of activities at checkpoints
- Any other jobs that may arise on the day
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
By submitting this form you agree to share your contact information with us.